I recently rediscovered a dear friend’s blog, which had fallen off my radar. Mike Beck is more eloquent than I, and while I am still trying to digest everything he says, I pretty much end up saying a hearty “Amen!” at the end. Here are some of my favorite posts:
- My Personal Definition of God
- What a beautiful summary! We do not serve a God of our own devising or an unknowable God. He is a magnificent God, and He reveals much about Himself to us
- The Bible: Inspiration and Inerrancy
- A beautiful defense of the Word and what we can and do know about it.
- Choosing a Church
- Amen! This is a tough thing about moving around every few years.
- Under the Law
- Well here is no light topic. I am still processing this one, and definitions can really mess us up here.
I hope you consider reading these and that they move you to a better understanding of God.